This is the privacy statement of Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V., established at 5066XJ, Moergestel at Industrieweg 14 (hereinafter: Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V., www.vandenbreekel.nl).
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to me, for example via a registration form, contact form or orders you place. I attach great importance to the privacy of my clients and therefore exercise the utmost care in handling and protecting personal data. I process data in accordance with the conditions set in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V is responsible within the meaning of the AVG regarding the processing of your personal data. This means that only I determine which personal data are processed, with what purpose and in what way. I am responsible for your personal data being processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the AVG. In this privacy statement I explain which data I process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview of personal data
Below is an overview of the personal data that I process:
- First and last name
- telephone number
- E-mail address
Purpose and principles of processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement you explicitly give permission in the sense of article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the AVG for the processing of your personal data for the following purposes. You can withdraw this permission at any time. However, if you do not provide certain information to me or do not have it processed by me, I may not be able to help you properly.
If you have not given me explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have withdrawn this consent, the processing of your personal data may be based on the basis of articles 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and / or sub f of the AVG. apply. Processing of your personal data may in that case take place without your consent, provided this is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are or becomes party, or necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V. In addition, there may be a legal obligation on me to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following:
You can call or e-mail if necessary for the execution of my services
- Maintaining contact
- Management of the customer base
- Performing administrative tasks, such as planning
Compliance with legal obligations
I do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
I share your personal information with third parties if this is compatible with the aforementioned goals. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the performance of the agreement that I conclude with you, necessary for the defense of a legitimate interest of mine, or necessary to comply with any legal obligation that applies to me. With companies that process your data on my behalf, I conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. I remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the above situations, I will only transfer your personal data to other third parties with your explicit consent.
Your personal data is also used by me for market research and the optimization of my services. Your personal data are anonymous in that context and are therefore no longer traceable to you.
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission for this.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. I can also optimize this website. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy for which I do not require prior permission from you.
- Tracking cookies: we place cookies that keep track of your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
- Google Analytics: this website places cookies from the American company Google as part of the “Analytics” service. Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V. uses this service to get reports on how the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be covered by the exemption in the cookie law, which means that we do not require prior permission from you for the use of Google Analytics.
- Heap: cookies are placed on this website from the American company Heap Analytics. Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V uses this service to get reports about the way in which the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. I use Heap in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be covered by the exemption in the cookie law, which means that I do not require prior permission from you for the use of Heap Analytics.
- Hubspot: cookies are placed on this website from the American company Hubspot. Van den Breekel Schoenen B.V uses this service to get reports about the way in which the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. I use Hubspot in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be covered by the exemption in the cookie law, which means that I do not require prior permission from you for the use of Hubspot.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data portability (‘data portability’) if I have digital personal data that I process or process with your permission to execute an agreement that I have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to me to send the digital personal data that I keep from you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, I ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. I respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
I would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
I take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org